There are smart celebrities that have a bad day and just say the wrong thing then there are some not-so-bright stars who say the dumbest things and show their IQ rather quickly. Some are rather funny and we all have a good laugh then there are the ones +that you can’t do anything but shake your head and wonder how they make it in this world from day to day. Here are some of the very best celebrity quotes out there for you to enjoy.
1) Paris Hilton-”What’s Walmart, do they sell like wall stuff? Okay Paris, we realize that you are rich and all that but who doesn’t know what Walmart is? You’ve never driven by one in your travels? I guess they don’t have Walmarts in California.
2) Alicia Silverstone who stared in the movie “Clueless” was asked what she thought of the movie- “I think that the film “Clueless” was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it”s true lightness.” What in the world does that even mean??? This makes no sense at all!
3) Arnold Schwarzanegger when in office as the Governor of California- “I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman.” Clearly he was caught unexpectedly with the question because this makes no sense at all but is good for a laugh!
4) Britney Spears having a very blond moment, makes the comment – “I get to go overseas places, like Canada” Since when was Canada overseas?
5) Another blond moment made by Christina Aguilera-“So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?” Uh I believe in Cannes DUH!
6) Dan Quayle – “I love California. I grew up in Phoenix.”
Last time I checked, Phoenix was in Arizona! Lol! I thought politicians had to have some kind of education? I guess not.
7) Brooke Shields – “Smoking kills, and if you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life. “Point well taken Brooke, just doesn’t make a lot of sense. Oh well, at least she made kind of a valid point.
8) Vice President Al Gore– “A zebra doesn’t change it’s spots” No Mr. Gore is does not because it doesn’t have any.
9) Barbara Bush, wife of President George Bush, when asked about the hurricane Katrina survivors: “So many of the people in the areas here, you know, were under-privileged anyway. This is working very well for them” Really, so what you are saying is they aren’t used to having much anyway, so having nothing isn’t much different? REALLY????? Sounds like what she was saying to me, how about you?
10) Actress Tara Reid: “I’m sounding worse than Jessica Simpson right know. She’s looking like a rock scientist” Really? I believe the term is “rocket scientist” Not exactly known for being too bright but I think all the drugs and alcohol may have gotten to her brain.
11) Actor Gary Busey: “There’s nothing like changes because nothing changes but changes.” Well Gary, that’s clear as mud don’t you think?
12) Whitney Houston at the peak of her drug use: “Let’s get one thing straight, crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. Let’s get that straight. Crack is wack!”